Carlos Bonilla Alonso
Associate Director Compliance Department
Carlos began his professional career by serving as a lawyer in the legal advice for Scadefensa, SL, belonging to the Swedish group Scania Group, in Spain. Subsequently, he developed his career as a lawyer in Lester Dominic Solicitos, a law firm in London, to finally join the team of Rodríguez Arribas Abogados where, in addition to leading the Compliance Department, he practices the legal defense of natural and legal persons in judicial proceedings.
Carlos began his professional career as a legal advisor in the entity Scadefensa SL, a subsidiary of the Scania Group. He subsequently served as a Lawyer at Lester Dominic Solicitors law firm in London, finally joining the team of Rodríguez Arribas Abogados.
- Degree in Law and Business Law (E-1 N) by ICADE
- Double Master in Law and Business Legal Advice at IE Law School.
- High Specialization Course in Criminal Law by EPJ Complutense University of Madrid.
- Course in Practical Accounting by the Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF).
- Specialist Course in Commercial Contracts by the Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF).
- Course in Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism and Practical Analysis of the Crime of Money Laundering by Centro de Estudios ICAM.
- International Legal English Certificate, Universidad de Cambridge.
Other information of interest
- Debating Judge at the VIII Edition of the National Interuniversity Debate Tournament organized by the Complutense Debate Society and the Instituto de Empresa.
- Collaborator of IE Law School as Examiner in the Oral Exams of Master’s End Project
- Spanish, english and italiano.