Pedro J. Tenorio Sánchez
J. Tenorio Sánchez
OF Counsel Professor of Constitutional Law
Pedro J. Tenorio Sánchez is a Professor of Constitutional Law. He was a lawyer at the ICAM in October 1980, practicing as a lawyer for 4 years, mainly in the contentious-administrative field. From December 2011 to February 2015, he was an advisor in “Mas y Calvet” Law Firm. Since March 2015, he has been a member of the Rodríguez Arribas Abogados Law Firm.
Pedro has been Professor of Constitutional Law since October 1978 to date. He was Lieutenant of the Legal Corps of the Air Force, assigned to the Legal Department of the Air Force Headquarters from 1981 to 1982. Between 1996 and 2000 he became Deputy Director-General of Legal Framework of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food and the Ministry of Agriculture, Fishing, and Food.
Finally, he joined the Constitutional Court as a lawyer from 2001 to 2011, being assigned to the Presidency between 2002 and 2004.
- Law Degree in 1978 with 24 Honors. National Award for Excellence in Academic Performance No. 3.
- Ph.D. in Law from the University of Bologna with the thesis “I conflitti di attribuzioni tra i poteri dello Stato”. Director: Professor
- Giuseppe de Vergottini. Highest rating: Summa Cum Laude. Victorio Emmanuele Award.
Other information of interest
- From 1988 to 2011, he was Head Professor of Constitutional Law at the Complutense University of Madrid and at the UNED Law School subsequently.
- Fellow researcher at the Royal Complutense College at Harvard University in August 2004, 2009 and 2010. Researcher at the Universities of SciencesPo (Paris), Stanford, Regensburg, Brussels, and Bologna, as well as at the Court of Justice of the European Communities and in the European Court of Human Rights.
- Author or co-author of 10 published books and more than 30 articles published in legal journals.
- More than 110 lectures given at Harvard, Brussels, Salzburg, Miami, San Francisco, Reykjavic, Regensburg, Bologna, Rome, Houston, Albuquerque, Los Angeles, among other places.
- Exmo Sr. D. Luis Portero García de la Real Academia de Jurisprudencia y Legislación de Granada Award for the work Human rights and security. Comparative panorama, November 2009.
- From 2011 to date, he is a Professor of Constitutional Law at UNED Law School (Madrid), 4 six years periods of research recognized by ANECA.
- Spanish, English, French and Italiano.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.