In the area of Criminal Law we offer a comprehensive advice primarily in Economic Criminal Law or Criminal Business Law, both businesses and individuals.
The assistance we offer covers both the defense and the exercise of the prosecution in any area of traditional Criminal Law, but focusing on the Criminal Law of Business.
Thus, we’d highlight:
Economic crimes in Penal and Corporative Law:
- Tax: crimes against the Treasury and Social Security
- Crimes against the market: private corruption, crimes against intellectual and industrial property, insider trading offenses, spreading false information and other related to the Stock Market
Public officials offenses: bribery, prevarication, embezzlement of public funds, influence peddling:
- Environmental and urban Law
- Crimes in labour area
- Falsification of documents
- Criminal and civil protection of honor and other personal rights
- International Criminal Law
- European arrest warrant
Also we develop what is called preventive criminal defense policy, given the current regulation of this matter in the Penal Code, which imposes the need to establish some programs for legal compliance and preservation of corporate criminal liability.