Helena Lizaur García-Margallo
Helena Lizaur is a Coordinating Partner and co-founder of Rodríguez Arribas Abogados Law Firm, expert lawyer in Civil and Criminal Law and Arbitrator of the ICAM Court of Arbitration in various specialties, has more than twenty years of experience in the practice of Law and ten years of experience in the practice of judicial functions in the Courts of the Autonomous Communities of Castilla-La Mancha and Madrid.
Helena began her professional career as a lawyer and legal advisor for companies in the Planning Department of the multinational KODAK SA in 1981. In 1986 she became a partner of CONSULTING COMUNITARIO, SL, with a specialization in European Community Law, to subsequently practice as a private lawyer, legal counsel and teacher of the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid until 2005, where she went on to practice the jurisdictional function as Judge-Magistrate in the Autonomous Communities of Castilla-La Mancha and Madrid. Finally, in 2015, she returns to practice as a lawyer, establishing a law firm together with the rest of the partners from Rodríguez Arribas Abogados.
- Law Degree and Diploma in Business Studies (E-1) from ICADE.
- Master in Business Legal Advice from the Instituto de Empresa de Madrid.
- Master in European Communities from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- Diploma in Criminal Law Expert from the Universidad de Salamanca.
- Diploma in Civil Procedural Law Expert from Centro de Formación de Abogados de Madrid.
Other information of interest
- Numerous presentations given in International Activities and Congresses of the Ibero-American Program of ICAM in different countries in matters related to Criminal Law.
- Professor of Criminal and Environmental Law in different Spanish public and private institutions.
- More than 130 articles published in specialized technical and legal journals, in Spain and Ibero-America.
- Spanish and English.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.